Saturday, December 7, 2013

Blog Post #16

Reflection on Blog Post # 1 and EDM 310

The first blog post that I did in August titled "My Future School/Classroom" was actually my favorite one despite the fact that I had just started blogging at that point. I talked about how I would teach my students and what I wanted them to learn.
My thoughts from August until now about how I want to run my classroom really have not changed. I said that I want my students to know that fun and learning really do go together. Visual learning is still going to be my primary way of teaching. The only thing I would change is to maybe incorporate more technology into what I already have. We could do presentations and class blogs to add to the curriculum.
I am so excited to start a classroom of my own and EDM 310 has really helped me to visualize what it will be like. Thank you EDM 310 staff for all of your hard work and dedication to this course!

REFLECTION VIDEO

1 comment:

  1. The iBook was your favorite. Great! Keep on learning. It never ends!

    ReplyDelete