Thursday, November 14, 2013

C4K Assignments for November



C4K # 1

The kid I had this week was Porscha from Mrs. Nau and Mr. Burk's class in Auckland, New Zealand. Porscha's blog post was titled " My Planning." She has a picture of a four shot template. In each box she drew a picture of four different photo shots. The shots were: establishing shot, mid shot, cut away shot, and close up shot. Then she wrote a sentence telling the story of her photo shots. I commented and let her know that I really liked her story line and all of her shot drawings.

C4K # 2

This week I actually got to comment on a whole class blog instead of just one kids. The blog I had was Mrs. Yollis's Class Blog. The post I looked at was titled " Dr. and Mrs. Strange Visit!" It is so interesting to me that Dr. Strange actually got to visit with Mrs. Yollis's class. This post told me everything that they did and talked about. It also included pictures of them and the class. My favorite picture was the one of a little girl practicing her typing. Her fingers were all in the correct place! It is amazing to me how much these kids really do know. Dr. Strange told the kids a little bit about Alabama and the kids showed him what they know about technology. I commented on Mrs. Yollis's blog and told her that I am a student in Dr. Strange's class , but I believe her students may know more than me based on what I have seen. I am anxious to see her response. If you would like to view Mrs. Yollis's class blog then here is the link: Mrs. Yollis's Class Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment