Friday, September 13, 2013

C4T Project Summaries



C4T #1, Comment 1
The blog that I read from Teacher's Voice was "Three Big Ideas to Reach and Guide Students." Kevin Bennett talked about the life of being a well educated and experienced black man in todays' society. He is a teacher and gave very good instructions that future teachers should pay attention to. I commented and let him know how proud I was of him and how much I agreed with what he had to say. He shares his story to his kids about being a black man today and the impact it has had on his life. I admire him so much for that. It shows that no matter where you are in life you can always rise to the top and be someone!

C4T #1, Comment 2
The second blog post I commented on from The Teacher's Voice Blog was by a teacher named Brian Cooley. The title of his blog post was "Video in Your Classroom: Tips for Filming and Editing." His post gave very good information on filming and editing film! I commented and let him know how informative his blog post was. I also let him know that I will be using his tips when I do film making for my classroom one day.

Blog Post By: Malary Booker

No comments:

Post a Comment