Monday, October 14, 2013

C4T # 2

C4T # 2, Comment # 1

The teacher I had was John Burke. The title of his blog post was " CVPM Buggy Lab with Computational Modeling." I am really not into any of this stuff, but I did find his post to be very informative if it were to be something that I enjoy. He talked about a buggy lab experiment that incorporated the use of Physics. I commented and told him that Physics is really not my strong point, but his post was very informative if I enjoyed Physics and projects involving Physics.

C4T # 2, Comment # 2

John Burke had no new blog posts since the last one I commented on. I looked back on one he wrote titled "Profile of a Visionary First Faculty Day." This post was pretty much a shout out to Mt. Vernon Presbyterian School for how they welcomed his fellow teacher friend. The school has an opening day for faculty members that is unreal. He showed pictures of the room where they met and there was neon lights and a big screen TV. They gave the teachers a list of goals and expectations that they hope to reach for that school year. It was very impressive. I commented and told him I hope the school that I teach at one day is as awesome and organized as this one is.

No comments:

Post a Comment