Monday, October 28, 2013

C4T Number Three

Comment # 1

This week I had Edna Sackson and the title of her blog was " Planning in Response to Learning." In this post, Edna talked about different ways to ask questions or inquire in your classroom as a teacher. Edna visited some classrooms and gave examples on how different teachers use inquiry in their classrooms. Something that Edna said that really stuck with me was, "We're constantly trying to improve at listening to learning-observing and recording students' thinking. then planning responsively from there...like the kinder teachers do." I commented and let her know how informative this blog post was for me and how much I really enjoyed it altogether.

Comment # 2
Edna's blog post this week was titled "In the Picture..." One of her colleagues sent her an image of kids learning for her to incorporate into a presentation she is doing for parents. She listed practices in teaching and learning which she felt this picture showed. My favorite practice that Edna felt this picture showed was " We learn in different ways, depending on abilities, preferences, and interests." I commented and told her that I knew her presentation would turn out great because she had so many good parts to her blog post. I also told her what my favorite practice she mentioned was.

No comments:

Post a Comment