Saturday, October 5, 2013

Project # 2 Progress Report



My Personal Learning Network Progress Report By: Malary Booker


Creating my own PLN, or Personal Learning Network, was easier than I imagined it would be. I used the tool called Symbaloo. All you do is plug in all of your favorite tools and resources that you feel will be helpful to you as a teacher. A couple of websites that I chose are "The Teaching Channel" and "You Tube." The Teaching Channel is a website where teachers post different things and resources that may be helpful to future or fellow teachers. You Tube is where I will be getting most of the videos to help me with my lesson plans for my future classroom. I believe I am creating a nice little PLN now. I will continue to add to it and it will be an awesome tool that I will use as a second grade teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment